The BIGGEST CHALLENGE Facing Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
For start-ups and early stage companies, margin compression is THE BIGGEST challenge. Learning to address margin compression now, can help you:
1. Fix a business model that makes less money than anticipated.
2. Make strategic allocation of scarce resources
3. Set priorities and create a budget
4. Determine an efficient go to market plan
4. Convince co-workers, employees, customers, bankers, and investors that the company will thrive and be around to serve their needs in the future.
5. And much more!
YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK !!!
So much has been written on management to make it seem complicated. But after more than 24 years of managing and advising, I still find common sense most powerful in creating that special balance between customer needs, earnings expectations, organizational dynamics, and more.
At a very young age, we learn the golden rules of life. And since business is ever more simple than life, the rules of business should be simpler too.